Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Fun

We had a really nice visit to my parent's house for Christmas. The weather was nice, the company was fun, the food was good (we got to eat at Rudy's - one of our favorite bbq joints in Texas), and it was quite relaxing. My brother and his sons (my sister-in-law was not feeling well and stayed home to rest) arrived Friday afternoon, and the games began. Matthew got Settlers of Catan for Christmas which we broke in nicely over the long weekend. We also got these baby rattles (our second baby gift to date).





Once we got home Sunday evening, Matthew went to pick up Max. He was exhausted! He layed around for the rest of the night and was still laying around when I went to work this morning. He seems to have regained at least some of his energy this evening, but Matthew said he slept all day. He got to open a couple of Christmas gifts last night (from Matthew's sister and my mom). And he got his first ornament. Isn't it cute?

No comments: