Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Seven Months

The day we left for St Louis, I took Canaan to JC Penney to get her 7 month pictures done. JC Penney and Target basically have the same studio and coupons, but since I have been less than pleased with the Target studio the last couple of times I decided to try JC Penney this time around. The studio was actually much larger, and while I was there, they were be strict about the appointment times. I am not sure if it is always this way or if it was because they were so busy with Christmas pictures. Whatever the reason, I was very pleased with my experience there. Plus they got some really good pictures of Canaan. Below are my favorites.

















2 comments:

The Moon Five said...

She is a doll! What great pictures. I love her Christmas dress. Is she sitting up already?

Bethany said...

How cute!! I love her plaid Christmas dress.