Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 24




Here are my week 24 pictures. I probably should not wear this shirt again as it is quite snug.

Not much has changed in the past week. I am glad to be feeling well again. While I am still stiff sometimes when getting out of bed in the morning, I am not feeling as sore as I was. I am afraid I may have started the pregnancy waddle. I don't think it's because of the weight I've gained so far or even the shape of my body. I think it's because I have been stiff and my lower back is sore some mornings. Of course, I know that my ligaments are loosening to prepare for things to come so that has an impact as well.

I am a chronic leg-crosser. I have read numerous times over the past few months that I should stop crossing my legs. So I started working on this a couple of weeks ago. In the beginning, I would automatically cross my legs as soon as I sat down. I sit at a desk all day so it was very challenging. I have been successful so far and am certainly more aware of this when I sit down. This has helped me work a bit on my posture while sitting as well.

I made my first baby clothes purchase this weekend. No matter where I am shopping, I now have to peruse the baby section just to see what's out there. I have been good so far about not spending money. Last weekend I found the cutest little onesies that I could not resist though. They are a cowgirl theme which I thought was so cute! Several weeks ago while at Target I found some baby blankets on clearance so I bought 3. They were only $0.98 each! What a deal! I have also purchased some bibs as my sister-in-law told me they used them like crazy...especially to keep up with all the drool.

No comments: