Tuesday, November 10, 2009

24 Weeks

Canaan is getting more fun all the time.

  • I have the hardest time trimming her fingernails. No matter how tightly I think I am holding her fingers, she can always wiggle them.

  • She has been splashing more in the bathtub. One night this week she splashed soap on Max's nose.

  • She likes looking in the mirror but mostly looks at who is holding her rather than noticing herself.

  • She gets excited when she sees her bottle.

  • She is really entertained by other kids.


  • I forgot to mention that I started eating nuts when Canaan turned 5 months old. I have really enjoyed being able to eat peanut butter. Thankfully, she has not had any reaction to the nuts.

    This week I got some pictures of Matthew reading to her, Canaan playing on her play gym/mat, the day we thought she was getting a cold that thankfully only lasted one day(wearing the green polka-dot pjs, doesn't her nose just look stuffy?), what happens when Max wants to be included in floor playtime, and Canaan with her bunny. I just can't get enough of this girl.