Sunday, February 14, 2010

36 Weeks (as of Jan 30, 2010)





  • Matthew has already started working with Canaan on walking while holding his fingers. She does ok, but I think she'd rather be crawling or walking along the couch on her own.



  • She loves to put tags in her mouth. She will stand at her exercauser for a really long time trying to get that tag in her mouth.



  • Her knees have been red from crawling so much.



  • My mom brought this outfit of mine before Canaan was born. I tried it on her this weekend while my parents were in town. I really need to see if I can find a picture of me in that outfit so we can compare Canaan and me. Up close, this outfit is totally 70s. It is blue polyester.



  • I bought this tutu from Etsy several months ago. This was the first time I put it on Canaan. She enjoyed feeling all the layers but did not enjoy trying to stand up with it on. She couldn't see her feet and couldn't tell what she was doing. We'll have to play with this many more times.



  • Now Canaan will stand up in her crib when she wakes up from a nap. It is a bit harder to do when she wakes up in the morning because I still have her in a sleep sack. I don't get to see this often since I am generally at work when she wakes up from a nap. She is very excited to see someone open her door and greets you with a huge smile.



  • She tried avocado for the first time. I put a piece in a mesh bag, and she was able to chew on it. She seemed to like this (it was her first time to use the mesh bag), but she didn't like it as much when I mashed it up and fed it to her from her plate.



  • She got her first bruise this week after falling down at a friend's house.

  • She can walk along the couch while holding on.

  • She is very deliberate in her crawling and pulling up.


  • I got this canvas from Canvas People. They are running a promotion where you can get $55 off an order. I got this 8x10 and only paid the shipping which was a little under $15. The quality is really good. As far as I know, the special is still going on. Check it out here.

    1 comment:

    Bethany said...

    Aw, her poor little red knees are so cute!!!