Tuesday, March 23, 2010

42 Weeks (as of March 13)

Our friends, the Knapps, came through town on their way skiing so we got to meet them for lunch. We saw them last summer when Canaan was still a tiny baby. She slept through most of their visit so it was fun to watch her interact with Katie. I can assure you Canaan is not trying to choke Katie here...she's just touching her.

Matthew had something going on Friday so I dropped Canaan off at a friend's house before I went to work. She is holding her frog that she loves to sleep with. It is soft and fuzzy on one side and satiny on the other. She loves to hold it up to her face and sometimes chew on part of it like she is doing here. We may need to find a backup for this frog.

Unfortunately, I have many pictures from this week that are stuck on my camera. When I try to download them onto the computer, I get an error message even though I can view the pictures on my camera. I have changed the card on my camera so I can continue to use it. I really hope I can save the pictures!
  • Canaan has started saying the "s" sound.
  • Her hair is getting thicker.
  • She is able to stand for longer periods of time.
  • Almost any time she picks up a stuffed animal, she cuddles with it and starts sucking her thumb.
  • She enjoys playing with toys in her bedroom (or taking her clothes out of her dirty clothes hamper).
  • She has not used her swing for quite a while now.

No comments: