Sunday, October 24, 2010

17 months

Canaan turned 17 months on Saturday. On one of the very first rainy days we've had here in Washington, we met Melinda at the pumpkin patch near her home. I am not sure if I've been to a pumpkin patch before so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was pretty messy with the rain. We didn't stick around for long, but we did get some cute pumpkin pictures. Canaan doesn't like things on her head so the bow did not last long at all. She got a package in the mail just this week from Aunt Shannon and got this new dress. I thought it was a perfect dress for visiting the pumpkin patch. She was pretty messy by the end of our visit after falling in the mud a couple of times.







We tried some corn that had been picked in the field only 10 minutes before we bit into it. I had no idea you could eat corn right off the stalk without cooking it. It was delicious! We bought some and had some for dinner tonight.





And here are a couple of pictures from last year's visit to the pumpkins. We didn't make it to the pumpkin patch so we took these pictures in front of Whole Foods. I LOVE this pictures of Canaan. It is one of my absolute favorite pictures. Isn't it amazing that was already a year ago? These pictures were taken October 24, 2009.



1 comment:

The Moon Five said...

Great pictures! I love the one of her smile. She has grown up so much!