Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tinkerbell

Canaan had a Halloween party at daycare on Halloween. I left work early so I could go see her party and take some pictures. As soon as I got there, she threw her plate of snacks away and was ready to leave. She got upset at me when I told her we were staying for her party. She finally got over it and we stayed for about an hour. This is Canaan being unhappy with me.


After Matthew got home, we met Melinda and her kiddos at a local mall for trick-or-treating. They even had a band playing live music. We got a short video of Canaan dancing which was really funny. It was great to have the mall to go to for our first trick-or-treating experience. With all the small children and their parents, it was crazy! Canaan enjoyed asking for candy and seeing it in her pumpkin. Thankfully she did not end up with a large amount of candy. She has tried several things and not liked much so far. I think the only thing she has really eaten was some Sweetarts. She did not really understand what to do with a sucker. And she does not like the chocolate at all. Maybe next year, we'll just stay home and hand out candy.




No comments: