Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend in review

This guy is still doing a lot of sleeping. I can't remember when this stage ends so I'm trying to enjoy being able to get some things done while he's sleeping. I am also enjoying watching him sleep and holding him a lot. I know the day will come when he's too busy to cuddle with me so I'm especially enjoying holding him.

When we ventured out this weekend, we bought Canaan her first board game...Chutes and Ladders. I have to say it was a bit frustrating trying to play with her. She was excited about the game, but she was not able to sit still to play it. She was running around and wanting to move the board pieces all over the place. She did enjoy spinning when it was her turn and she remembered whose turn it was each time. I think she'll figure it all out as we continue to play with her.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: