Saturday, March 2, 2013

Grandma's most recent visit

My mom has been visiting us in Washington almost every other month since Jude was born (and before that really).  Each time she comes, she brings new books, clothes, and activities to do with Canaan.

This time, she brought Canaan these dress up clothes and a tea set.  So one day we had a tea party (with apple juice and Nilla Wafers).  I'm not sure if the dress up clothes (including the crown and a necklace) or pouring the tea was her favorite part.  Either way, she loved it!
 
 

We'll have to work on tea party ettiquete.  Here you can see her drinking out of the tea pot.


While Grandma was here, we also picked a dry day to go to the zoo.  Canaan loves animals and asks to go to the zoo all the time.  I haven't been brave enough to take her and Jude by myself yet so having Grandma here was a great time to go. 
 
 


Here are some new outfits for Valentine's Day.  I gotta say that Jude definitely looks more like a little boy with a button up shirt on. 


After church this day, we went to some friends' house for lunch.  You should have seen Canaan's white pants after we got home.  I would say she definitely enjoyed playing in the dirt at our friends' house.


This is one of the few pictures I got of my mom with the kids. 


We love to have her visit (as well as my dad)!  We can't wait until next time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: