Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Photo 2008

Since we were dressed up for church this morning, I decided it was a good time to take an official Christmas photo for 2008. Last year, Matthew got me a tripod for my camera. I am embarrassed to say that I used it for the first time today. After using it today though, I believe I will get a lot of use out of it in the years to come.

The following picture was on our Christmas cards this year. Matthew couldn't believe I would send a photo Christmas card that didn't even have a picture of us on it. I didn't really think about that...oops! Maybe I should have taken pictures of us a couple of weeks ago. But isn't Max a handsome dog? And I'm pretty sure he was excited about meeting Santa.
Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Great family pictures! It's so funny that you put your dog on the Christmas card and not yourselves!! At least you didn't have Max "write" your Christmas letter like some other friends of ours. That was just a little too much.