Wednesday, December 16, 2009

29 Weeks







  • Canaan got to try oatmeal cereal this week. We are still working on eating solid foods. She's got to have interest at some point, right?
  • This was possibly the coldest week we've had since moving to Colorado.
  • Canaan has figured out getting dressed and undressed. When you put her hand into a sleeve, she will extend her arm to help. When you pull a sleeve to get it off, she will pull her arm back. It is just amazing to me how her little mind works.
  • One night when I got her out of the bath tub, she was chattering her gums. I've never seen her show being cold like this before.
  • Thursday night I finally saw Canaan roll from her tummy to her back. She did it twice that night, but I haven't seen her do it much since then. It still takes her a while to figure out what she's doing. I know she can do it now.
  • Sometimes Canaan sings. She generally sings very softly. It is one of the cutest things I've ever heard.

  • Matthew put up all our Christmas decorations by himself. He did a great job! They look terrific, but I have not been able to get a good picture of them yet. I did join him for the tree purchase last week. We found a beautiful tree for a little over $30.

    Friday night we went to dinner with the Burns. You can see that Canaan and Samuel were more interested in looking at each other than at the camera.


    Saturday night was our Sunday school Christmas party. We had a good time visiting with everyone. We left when Canaan started to have a meltdown. She didn't take much of a nap on Saturday, silly girl!

    No comments: