Tuesday, January 26, 2010

32 Weeks (as of Jan 2, 2010)





Some notes about Canaan at 32 weeks...
  • It is really cute when Canaan is sleepy and rubs her eyes.
  • She is not crawling just yet but can scoot around a little bit. She can get up on her knees and her hands but not very often at the same time.
  • Canaan can now hold her bottle on her own. When she is eating and not holding a bottle, she generally has jazz hands covering her eyes (hands open, facing out).
  • Sometimes she will reach out for whomever is picking her up.
  • She tried pears this week.
  • Canaan tends to move into the same corner of her bed each night no matter where she starts out.
  • She is still wearing 6 month clothes.
  • She is still wearing Pampers Swaddlers size 2 diapers.
  • I just recently started using a second bottle of Burt's Bees shampoo/body wash.
  • I am almost to the end of the first bottle of Dreft laundry detergent we purchased for Canaan's laundry.
  • I am also still on the first tube of A&D Ointment we purchased for diaper cream. We also have a tube in the diaper bag.
  • I think I can see tooth bumps on the front part of Canaan's lower gum. I expected to see the bumps on top of the gum so I'm not sure if it is teeth I see coming in.

No comments: