Tuesday, January 26, 2010

33 Weeks (as of Jan 9, 2010)

A couple of these pictures were taken on a different camera, and I can't figure out how to rotate them. They are too cute not to post so I guess you'll have to turn your head.




  • Canaan tried winter squash this week. So far all the baby food she has eaten has been Earth's Best organic. I had originally planned to make all her food but realized I just couldn't do it all working full time. So I gave up that dream and decided to buy her food.
  • She is getting ready to crawl any day. She is up on her hands and knees a lot but isn't sure how to coordinate her hand and foot movement.
  • She can stand for long periods of time.
  • Canaan has started leaning back to look at the ceiling and anything above her.
  • She will pull her bumper pad down so she can see over it out of her crib.
  • She has eaten as much as 6 small jars of baby food plus cereal in a day.
  • This Saturday we had our monthly Sunday school dinner at our house. Among a group of ladies, one of our friends mentioned she thought her son had a lot of rolls on his legs/around his bottom until she changed Canaan's diaper. Another lady then chimed in that Canaan had the cutest bottom and rolls she'd ever seen. That reminds me that when my SIL saw me changing Canaan's diaper over Christmas, she called to her husband that he needed to come see Canaan's rolls. We don't know any different, but apparently she has plenty of padding.

No comments: