Monday, November 5, 2007

Dinner & a Movie

Saturday night we went to dinner and a movie with some of our neighbors. These are the neighbors that came over last weekend for the World Series party. They are about our age and it is really surprising how much we have in common with them (we went on the same cruise for our honeymoons only 5 months apart, M and the guy have similar interests, me and the girl have similar interests, the list goes on and on and we've only visited with them 2 or 3 times). Sunday I met another couple that lives across the street from us. M had met them last weekend while I was getting food ready for our party. They were really friendly and talkative. I am excited to get to know our neighbors. I haven't really done that since I moved out of my parents house (except in the dorm and an apartment in college). I hope that we will be able to build some relationships and have some good times with these folks.

No comments: