Sunday, November 18, 2007

I feel like a grown up

Most people would say I am a grown up, but I haven't felt like one until now. Since we have gotten Max, we are up and out of bed around 5:30 each morning...even on the weekends. He is a morning puppy I guess. I actually get to see so much more of the day than ever before. And even though I am not a morning person, it isn't so bad now that I am getting used to it.


This week I had to clean up puppy throw up for the first time. It wasn't nearly as bad as I would have thought it would be. I handled it all very well. I'm not sure what made him sick, but he's only done it that one time so far. I hope it's a while before it happens again. We ended the week by going to the vet for 12 weeks shots. Max is now 3 months old. He has gained 8 pounds in the 3 weeks we've had him. He is growing quickly.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow, 5:30 is EARLY!! That would be hard to get used to. I'm glad our cats sleep in just as late as we do. It's going to be a rude awakening if/when we have kids!

Wendy said...

He is so cute! I think our black lab mix(mostly lab) was training us for kids. She is up every morning by 6:30, but has been the best thing for us! Nothing compares to how happy they are to see you even when you have had the worst day!