Sunday, January 11, 2009

20 week pictures


Here are pictures taken of me yesterday. I have been told (and have also noticed myself) that I do not choose very appropriate clothing for these photos. You can't really tell what my baby bump looks like with this shirt on. I will try to be more cognisant of this going forward so I will have better documentation of the growth.

Wednesday is the appointment where we hope to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. I think a lot of fun will start then. We can really concentrate on how we want the nursery to look, names, etc. I am looking forward to it!

I have been reading several books about pregnancy. Do you have any suggestions of books you read to get ready for the baby...about nursing, taking care of the baby, what to expect, etc? Also, at what point during your pregnancy did you take child birth classes? Did you take any other classes to get ready?

2 comments:

The Moon Five said...

Hey Mindy. You look great! I liked the book BabyWise. It is about getting your baby on a nursing and sleeping schedule. I didn't follow the sleeping suggestions completely, but It really helped me get on a nursing schedule.

Bethany said...

Hey, you're halfway through now!! 20 weeks! How exciting!