Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week 21

I tried to wear a shirt that would show my belly a bit better, but I'm not sure I succeeded. Somehow the black shirt works almost like camouflage. How is that even possible?

A few things I am enjoying...my body pillow (I'll have to post a picture of it later - it's HUGE), feeling well, having fewer headaches, scrapbooking/journaling my pregnancy, secret belly pants from Motherhood Maternity, and maternity camis from Target (I can't remember the brand at the moment).

Several people have told me I don't look pregnant yet. I beg to differ, but I guess I see myself differently than everyone else. It's funny how I wanted to look skinny before I was pregnant, and now that I'm expecting I would like to look pregnant. Silly girl! I'm sure I will feel differently in a couple of months so I should just enjoy this stage.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

For once in your life it's time to enjoy every curve that you have!

Bethany said...

Ah, there's the baby!!! Now I can see her. You are both growing! So cute!

The Moon Five said...

You look great! I can tell your pregnant, but you are still tiny. Just wait a couple more months and you wont know what happened. :) I think with most people it takes longer to start showing with your first pregnancy. I was at least five months before I started showing with Abby.