Monday, January 12, 2009

Dreaming

Like I have mentioned a couple of times already, I hope to find out the sex of the baby in just a couple of days. In the past week I have had two dreams about this.

#1 I dreamt that to find out the sex of the baby, I had to complete a series of picture and word puzzles. Somehow the results of these puzzles told whether the baby was a boy or a girl.

#2 I dreamt that Matthew and I were at the doctor’s office and suddenly realized we should be at another office for the ultrasound. We were now late for our appointment. I was afraid this meant we had lost our one chance to find out the baby’s sex. We decided to stick around to see if we could be fit in sometime during the day. All of a sudden, I was at home with really red and swollen legs and feet while Matthew was still at the ultrasound office. I called him to say that I was on my way. Either the dream ended or I woke up before I got to find out anything.

I am really excited about finding out if we have a son or a daughter and am equally excited about either.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I can't wait to find out, too! I hope you'll share the news here!!!