Tuesday, May 13, 2008

St Louis Botanical Garden

Here are a few pictures I took at the St Louis Botanical Garden. We had a break in the clouds and rain while we were there Saturday morning. We even happened to go at a time when we got in free (regular price is only $4 for city residents and $8 for non-residents - that's not bad at all in my book). It was a really nice place. We were there a couple of hours and didn't see everything.

This was my favorite plant we saw - isn't the color gorgeous?

Obviously these fish are used to being fed. I was grossed out by how big they are and how much they wanted the food people were giving them.


This was the best of three pictures of us. I'll take what I can get.

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

Such pretty flowers. :) What are they? Your hair is getting so long...I love it that length. :)