Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 26



My goodness! Have you noticed the number of days until our due date over on my widget? It is now less than 100!

This past week was a good one. It was busy so I got really tired, but it was good.

I finally ordered the furniture for the nursery. It is currently out of stock, but we should get it by the end of March. As quickly as everything else is going, I am sure it will be here before I know it.

I also started the process of registering. Boy, is that overwhelming. There are so many decisions to make. And everything is so expensive.

Tonight we took dinner to some friends that had a baby boy 2 weeks ago today. He was so precious! I hope she doesn't mind that I bombarded her with questions. I told her I was sure to have many more for her. They are doing really well and she looked great. That gives me hope!

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

What a cute top! However, it's hard to see your belly with this one. You look so cute! Wish I could be there to register with you and find out all of the information. Love you!