Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week 27




I am embarrassed to post these pictures, but I guess not too embarrassed since I have done that very thing. I won't do these again without makeup on. I was hoping it wouldn't be obvious, but it certainly is. I also don't like taking pictures with my hair curly. For some reason it makes me feel like I am trying to be too young or something.

This has started out as an exciting week.

*Saturday Matthew and I picked the color we want to paint the nursery. We have yet to buy more paint in order to do so, but I hope we can get that done somewhat soon. It is going to take a lot of paint as we are using a light color to cover some already beige walls.

*Sunday morning before I got out of bed, Matthew felt Baby Girl kick for the first time.

*Tuesday evening a friend from church met me at Babies R Us to help me register. I still need to go back at least one more time, but I feel like I made good progress last night. And it was fun to have some girl time and hear about her experiences with her 3 kiddos.

*Today when I checked the mail, Baby Merritt had a package. My mom sent two outfits and some socks. They are really cute! And it's always fun to get non-bills in the mail.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You look so cute and that is so exciting that Matthew got to feel the baby kick. Chris felt Taylor kick for the first time when he was trying to listen for her heartbeat and she kicked him in the cheek.

Bellawhoop said...

Yay! You have the precious pregnant glow. :p And I think you look beautiful without make-up! It does sound like an exciting week. I'm so glad Matthew got to feel her kick and I'm thrilled someone went with you to Babies R Us to register. I've been wishing I was there to do all of the fun pregnant stuff with you. So sorry I'm missing all of it. :( Love you sweet friend!

Susan said...

Embrace your curls, girl!! You are looking cute!

I'll be praying for peace and provision for you & Matthew.