Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 30


Wow! Here we are officially in the 30s. Again, I seriously cannot believe how quickly this is all going.

**This started out as another busy week. Monday night Matthew and I had our first (of 4) prepared childbirth class. It was quite an eye-opening evening. We were not quite prepared to watch a birth. I thought they might save that for a later class. Instead, we jumped in with both feet the first night. This is definitely going to be an interesting experience. I hope the birth is a good, interesting experience and not a scary one.

**Tuesday night was my last b-feeding class. I am glad I attended this class and feel like I learned a lot. Now if only I can remember it all.

**Matthew's aunt, cousin, and cousin's soon-to-be 4 year old daughter drove down to see us Sunday afternoon (4 year old girl asked if they were going to Max's house). We had a wonderful time visiting. His cousin brought us a package of clothes that Matthew's mom had given her with the birth of her daughter as well as a mobile from Matthew's grandfather. What treasures! We are so thankful she shared with us.

**Matthew started painting the nursery a lighter yellow yesterday. I am so excited for it to be done so we can get started putting the furniture together. One slow step at a time.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You are such a CUTE pregnant lady!!!!