Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 29





I'm a bit late with this post. I just haven't made the time to get this posted before now.

The last couple of weeks have felt very busy. I hope I can remember some of the highlights of the week.

*I had my first (of 2) b-feeding class Tuesday, March 17. My neighbor who is expecting a baby April 21st and I went to this class together. After reading about b-feeding, I have been nervous because I have read how frustrating it can be if the baby does not latch on correctly. This class was very informative, and I think I feel more comfortable with the idea of it all now. Although she definitely covered some topics I hadn't thought of before...and hadn't been worried about before. I am not worried about this now. I just understand that it is important to have a good start.
*We received a couple of packages in the mail of baby clothes from friends in Austin. The following picture is stuff my friend Angie sent me. I wish you could see how cute these clothes are. I am excited to see them on Baby Girl at some point. I still need to take pictures of the package we received from some other friends.



*Matthew painted over the yucky yellow walls with white primer. There was no time to get the new paint on the wall this week.

No comments: