Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I made it!!!

My goal was to be at my personal goal weight by December 31. Today I officially made it! I weighed in at my WW meeting for the first time as a lifetime member. I just knew I was going to gain weight over the last week because I ate a little bit of the treats I made for my co-workers, finished off the bag of Hershey's kisses, and did not watch what I ate as closely as I know I should. I was shocked to stand on the scale today and lose 2.8 pounds. All I can say is that it must be the walking/jogging I've been doing with Max. I have been moving more than I was. My leader did not seem very happy with my weight loss and told me not to lose any more. I seriously didn't lose on purpose this week. It will make the next couple of weeks interesting. I believe I will now let myself have some delicious pie over Christmas.

3 comments:

Susan said...

That's awesome, Mindy! Congratulations! Enjoy your pie!

Bellawhoop said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. You've worked so hard for your new body and I'm sure it was all worth it. I'm right behind you. :) You've been an inspiration to me!

Wendy said...

Congratulations!! That is an awesome achievement and you look great!