Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Poo on my Pants

So a funny thing happened a week or two ago...at least it's funny now.

I went home at lunch to let Max out and to play with him for a bit. We ran around in the backyard to spend some of his energy before heading inside. Then I got down on the floor to play with him. I sat with my hiney on my feet. While I was driving back to work, I called M to give him the Max report. I thought I smelled puppy poo, but I didn't really think anything of it. After hanging up with M, I looked down and saw the puppy poo on the end of my shoe. I thought "Oh, that explains the smell." Within seconds of having that thought, I remembered how I had been sitting while playing with Max. The next thought was, "OH NO! I probably have that same puppy poo on my hiney. Grody!!" Sure enough, I did. But I was almost to work and it was too late to go home and change. Thankfully, I had a couple of Shout wipes in my purse. They generally work wonders, but this is puppy poo we are talking about. I just had to make it the rest of the afternoon and then I could get home and change. I basically work in an office by myself so this wasn't a problem. I did have to clean the seat of my car and my chair at work afterward, but it all worked out. And thankfully, the only person to know what happened (at least as far as I know) was M because I told him about it.

That is why I scoop the poo as often as I can (as well as pay attention to what I am stepping in while running around the yard)...to prevent this situation from arising again.

No comments: