Thursday, January 31, 2008

February 2008


I don't think I'll be on the computer tomorrow to post my February calendar, so here it is one day early.

I remember the many Valentine's Days I spent without someone to share that day with. It is hard to believe this is my 7th Valentine's Day with M. We were just talking last night about our first V day together. I borrowed my best friend's china, table cloth, silverware, and glassware. I cooked chicken breasts stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese and served it with steamed asparagus. I think I also made dessert, but I can't remember what it was. I sent M a fancy invitation in the mail inviting him over for V day. It was a fun night! I am so thankful for memories like these.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

CUTE calendar! I, too, spent many V-Days alone or with girlfriends, and I still have to pinch myself sometimes now that I have Brian and life is so, so wonderful.