Sunday, January 27, 2008

He's ba-ack!


The Max I love has returned (not that I didn't love him while he was behaving strangely - he just didn't seem like my puppy then). He is still a mess at times, but he has been himself since M got home yesterday. Maybe he just didn't know what was going on since only the two of us were home together. I have taken him on two walks each of the last two days. That is a good idea going forward. We'll just have to see how it works out. It is dark so much of the day here...at least after work. Today we took him to a field near our house to throw the ball and get him to run around some. M threw the tennis ball, and Max would chase it. At one point, a small tumbleweed was blowing in the same direction the ball was thrown. Rather than chase the ball, Max chased the tumbleweed and brought it back to M. I thought that was really funny!

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

I'm so glad he's back to his normal self! Maybe he was just a little confused and didn't like it...who knows?! I'm glad the walks are working out. It sounds like y'all had a fun time on Sunday! :) I'm sure Max wasn't the only one happy to see M home!