Sunday, January 6, 2008

Puppy School Drop Out

Max is officially a puppy school drop out. We missed our last two classes. One was the day after Christmas, and we just couldn't get our act together to get to class on time. Then last week, I had to work later than normal and didn't get home in time to take him. Oops! I guess I shouldn't label him as a drop out since it was our fault he missed his last two classes. Maybe we'll be able to make them up at some point.

We had a fun and busy weekend. Friday night we had some neighbors over for pizza and a movie. Max apparently went crazy when they came over. I was out picking up the pizza so I missed it. Saturday we drove up to M's aunt and uncle's house. We spent the day there with two aunts and uncles and two cousins...and 4 German shepherds. Max was a bit intimidated by the big dogs. He preferred to stay inside with the people. He was exhausted all day. He was very sweet and won over everyone's affection.

We woke up to snow this morning. I would say we got 2 to 3 inches. It was in the 50s yesterday so it was unexpected to wake up to the white stuf. Today while in the kitchen, Max put his paws on the counter and grabbed a blueberry pancake off a plate. That is the first time he has done something like that. I guess we are going to have to do better at keeping an eye on him. While we took the lights and ornaments off our Christmas tree last Saturday, we did not get rid of the tree until today. I have to say I am glad that it is gone. I was ready for the house to get back to normal. We bought a white fir this year for our Christmas tree. It was the prettiest tree we've ever had and still looked really good today when we took it to the treecycle place. We haven't watered it since we got home on Christmas day and it still looked as good as the day we bought it. It's too bad we couldn't plant it somehow.

  • Since Christmas, Max has discovered the toilet paper rolls in the bathroom and how fun it is to pull the paper off the roll.
  • He also discovered the toilet brush that sits next to the toilet. How fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.