Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Max!



Max is one today! I have tried to make it a fun day, but it is never as fun without Matthew around (he is out of town spending time his family). I couldn't get a picture of Max today with a hat on so I am posting a couple I took a few months ago. I think he's such a cutie.

  • While Matthew is gone, I think Max gets spoiled even more than normal.
  • I bought him this HUGE bone at Wally World on our way home from the airport Friday. It is definitely an outside treat, and it was fun that Max wanted to be outside (even by himself) for longer periods of time to chew on this bone.


  • We have played fetch for hours and hours (I'm not exaggerating).
  • Max has been sleeping on the bed so far this weekend.
  • Today I took Max swimming at the pond. Oh how he loves to swim. I wish you could all see it.
  • Max got a cupcake for his birthday and a new toy octopus (against my better judgement). After about 20 minutes of playing with the octopus, it no longer has any stuffing in his head (of course).

Happy birthday Max!

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

Oh my goodness...I thought I spoiled Bex, but I think Max has got him beat! :) Happy birthday to Max. What a fun day for him. I hope he helped to lift your spirits. Lots of love.