Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sweet Max

I don't have a picture for this post, but I'll have to take one soon.

I think Max has settled down some since turning one. Don't get me wrong, he still VERY much wants to play any time anyone is willing. However, he is not so excited about getting up in the morning lately. In fact, over the weekend I slept in a bit. And Max just stayed in bed with me. Each time I woke up, I would make sure he knew he could leave the room and go play with everyone else who was awake (Matthew and my parents). But he just stayed with me. It was very sweet.

Yesterday, I left the television on all day for him. I don't know why I did this, but I wondered if he would like having some kind of noise in the house. Generally when we get home from work, Max is laying on our bed and acts like we have just woken him up from a really long nap. Matthew said when he got home from work yesterday, Max was laying on the couch. He wondered aloud whether Max had been watching tv all day. We swear that he does watch the tv with us.

No comments: