Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week 34

Here are photos from week 34. One of the many perks of my job is that I can wear jeans to work (or even shorts) regularly. I have never worn shorts to work as I am not a shorts kind of girl, but I wear jeans frequently. Last week was team member appreciation week at my company where all kinds of fun things happen like free lunches, the team leaders washing team members' cars, wear your favorite jersey to work, etc. So I wore my favorite jersey to work even though it currently does not fit. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity (Go Texas Rangers!! - in case there was any question as to which team I am supporting). The office also went to see the movie Earth last Wednesday. It was wonderful to sit in the movie theater during the middle of the work day and see a movie about God's magnificent creation...even if He wasn't mentioned in the movie.



Not much new was going on during week 34...just trying to get ready for a busy weekend ahead. I am beginning to feel really large and uncomfortable a bit in bed. It takes a lot of work to change positions in bed and to get out of the bed. I started waking up more frequently. I don't necessarily have to use the restroom each time I wake up, but there were several nights during the week where I woke up once each hour. I was able to go back to sleep rather quickly, but it was still a little frustrating. I guess my body is getting prepared a tiny bit for Baby Girl to arrive.

No comments: