Sunday, August 23, 2009

3 Months

Canaan turned 3 months old today. We headed to Target again for portraits. Today was by far the best experience we've had getting her picture made. She did great! The obvious trick is to make sure she has had a nap and is well fed. We had a great time and had a hard time choosing pictures today. This is absolutely my favorite outfit that Canaan can wear. I LOVE yellow and pink. I have been waiting to have her picture made in this dress. I am going to hate it when she outgrows this one. I'm not sure if that will happen before the cold weather gets here. Either way, we'll have to put it away.

Here are some of my favorites. You can see the rest here. You just have to type in my first and last name to view the photos.











The other photos are my first attempt to take a picture of Canaan and me, some of Canaan's cute socks from a family friend, Canaan trying to put her whole hand in her mouth, and her cute stretch.









6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute picture and I love the yellow polka dot dress. I saw that one and wanted it for Katie but never found it in her size. I think my favorite picture is the one where she's stretching. She looks so comfy and content. I love watching Katie stretch when she wakes up in the morning.

Kristen said...

So many cute pictures to choose from! Adorable!

The Moon Five said...

Love the pictures! My favorite is the second one from Target. I also love her stretching. She is so sweet.

Lois Liebherr said...

Dear Ones. How Canaan has changed. I look forward to making a trip down to see you all. Will you be sending her Great Aunt a picture? HeHe

Well send one when you can..:)

Love, Lois

Bethany said...

Aw, what a cutie!!! I love all of the pics, especially the self-portrait you took. :)

Bellawhoop said...

She's just absolutely precious! I can't believe how long your hair was. Love the polka dot dress - just adorable, especially on Canaan!