Thursday, October 11, 2007

Go ROCKIES!!!

You gotta love baseball playoff time. It has already been cut a bit short this year because 3 series ended in sweeps and the 4th series only went to 4 games (it was the best out of 3 games). Even though my team is not in the playoffs, again, I really enjoy watching the playoffs. And it is a bit sweeter since our local team is in the playoffs. They are playing the Diamondbacks right now and are ahead 5 to 1. I would LOVE to go to the World Series, but I bet you just about have to donate a kidney to get tickets. If the Rockies beat Arizona, you can bet I will either be online or in a line outside trying to buy tickets.

Go ROCKIES!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

My brother-in-law's brother is a ticket-broker. He'll definitely be at the World Series and will have tickets to sell. Granted, they'll be extremely expensive. He also knows of a couple of good websites you might peruse...also expensive, but probably cheaper than the ones he'll have. So, if the Rockies get there, I'll try to hook you up!

Bellawhoop said...

You and your baseball fever...so cute! :)

Mindy said...

Hooking me up would be awesome and not at all a favor that I could ever return.

They are ahead in game 2 right now 2 to 1. It is only the bottom of the 7th inning so it's anyone's guess how it will turn out.