Saturday, October 27, 2007

Introducing...

Max! Thursday night we went to look at some puppies and decided to get one. We picked him then but didn't pick him up until today. That gave us time to go get everything we would need. I was nervous about picking him up today. I felt like overnight we were becoming "parents." It has been a good day so far. Max is VERY mellow. He has been laying around and napping all day. I hope he'll sleep tonight. He has done very good at using the bathroom in the yard so far. I think we're off to a great start!


Isn't he cute? He's really dark so it has been hard to get a good picture of him. These are the best I have so far.

3 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

I must admit to experiencing a little bit of puppy envy at the moment. He is SO SO cute. I want to come visit so he can sit on my feet. :)

Susan said...

He is beautiful!!! I want one!

Bethany said...

Hey, Mindy!! Congrats on the adorable new puppy!! Kristen gave me the link to your blog and I've saved it, so now I'll be able to check up on you all the time. Love the snow pic!