Friday, October 5, 2007

My Newest Journal


I generally carry at least 3 notebooks/journals/day planners around with me to keep track of appointments, my to-do list, etc. I have no idea why I do that, but I am definitely a list maker. I used to remember EVERYTHING. These days, I am lucky if I can remember something long enough to write it down as a reminder. I have no idea what happened to me in that area. Anyway, I recently purchased a new notebook/journal. I decided that I would try to combine all my notebooks into one. I thought it would help if I made it cute and fun to use. This is what I came up with. I'll have to see how it works out. It may be too fru-fru for me.

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

Oh my goodness! This is SO adorable. I love your colors and your cute "m"!!! SO SO CUTE! That is too fun. I need to make a cover for my huge spiral that I use daily! :-) I'm feeling inspired...