Sunday, February 24, 2008

Guess who is six months old today!

Max is 6 months old today. We weighed him after church and he is now a little over 68 pounds. I almost couldn't hold him long enough to get his weight. He's a heavy boy. M found yesterday that Max is ticklish. If you tickle the pads of his feet gently, he pulls them away. It was pretty funny. This is a picture of the football we bought him this weekend. It took him a while to figure out how to pick it up because of the shape and how large it is. He has already taken the laces off and part of the "pig skin". He is into destroying his toys apparently.



We had a low-key weekend. Friday night our neighbors came over for pizza and a movie. We watched the first Indiana Jones movie. Saturday we went to breakfast at the Cracker Barrel and then ventured over to the Costco that opened last Wednesday. It was a mad house! Thankfully, M had gotten our memberships at his office a week or so ago. So we just walked right up and picked up our cards. We walked around and only bought a few things. We'll have to go back for more later. The rest of the day we hung around the house and took Max for a long walk where we saw two coyotes. I had never seen any in our neighborhood before. Last night, I made three pans of bubble bread to take to Sunday school this morning since we signed up for snacks. I opened a total of 6 cans of biscuits. If I ever have a heart attack, I think it will be while I'm opening a can of biscuits. Even though I expect the loud pop, it startles me every time. After church, I took a nap while M took Max for a long walk. I can't remember the last time I took a nap, and I used to take naps all the time. It was a nice weekend, but I'm not ready for it to be over so soon.

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

I can't believe he's already six months old! He looks like he loves his new football. :)

I had to laugh at your comment about the biscuits. I do the same thing! :)

Mmmm, bubblebread! I've yet to try it on my own. I guess it's a good thing since it's so bad for us!

Hope your day is fabulous!