Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh where is my cell phone?

Oh where is my cell phone? Oh where? Oh where? Oh where? Oh where? Oh where…is my cell phone?

I have lost my cell phone. I remember the last time I had it but cannot for the life of me find it now. I had it Monday night when I was pulling weeds in the yard and playing with Max. I am 97.3% sure that I brought it inside and placed it somewhere. BUT I cannot find where that somewhere is.
  • I was outside again last night pulling weeds and playing with Max so I briefly looked around for it there. No phone.
  • I looked on the counter in the kitchen. No phone.
  • I looked on the dining room table. No phone.
  • I looked on the bathroom counter. No phone.
  • I looked in the dirty clothes hamper. No phone.

I have no idea where to look next.

I have never lost anything like this before. I am not sure what to do about it. I do know that most of the phone numbers I use are in that phone and nowhere else. Fun times.

I have given my husband countless hard times due to losing things, but even then he only temporary misplaces things. I'm not sure that he's ever lost anything like I just have. I can no longer sit up on my pedestal and tell him that I don't understand how someone could lose things so often. Now I'm the frustrated one looking behind every nook and cranny and racking my brain for some memory of what I did with my phone. Man is it crazy!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Did you have tools you were using in the yard? Maybe you set the phone down wherever you keep those.

I've lost or broken a few cell phones now. If you need moral support or creative ways to get some of those phone numbers back, let me know!