Thursday, July 24, 2008

Toe Update

I have had several inquiries about Matthew's toe so I thought I would post an update.

Matthew went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and was completely released to do whatever his heart desires (although I would like to rule using the chainsaw off limits).

The podiatrist did say that while the ER doctor should not have sewed his tendon(s) and toe back together and Matthew should have been taken directly into surgery so it was repaired correctly, his toe is as good as it is going to get at this point.

The bottom line is although his toe does not work like it used to, it is still attached and working.

I would love to show you a picture of his toe, but Matthew told me that was silly and would not let me take one. I will just let you know it looks much better than the last picture I posted of it and he has a nice battle wound that will be fun to share for many years to come.

No comments: