Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Max just wants to fetch

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but Max does not have good leash edicate. He pulls like crazy. I went to Petsmart a couple of months ago and purchased what one of their trainers suggested. I can't remember what the contraption is called, but it is like a harness. When the dog pulls, it is supposed to make him feel like he is losing his footing and cause him to stop pulling. That did not work at all. I only walked him a short while because we went to a field to play with a frisbee for the first time and his chuck-it. The frisbee was ok but not as big of a hit as the chuck-it.

We played for a while in the field. Then Matthew showed Max there was a pond thinking Max would take a drink from it. Not Max. Max just ran into the water and got completely wet. He really enjoyed retrieving and then running into the water. He's very silly around the water...he LOVES it! This is the first time we have seen Max lay down in the water. He should really learn to relax.

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

What sweet pictures. I love the sunset one with M and M on the horizon. That's beautiful!