Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2008


Don't ask me why, but I love this picture of my sweetie and my dad on horseback. I don't know when I took this picture, but I was standing on my parents' front porch to get this shot. The quote says, "There's something about the outside of a horse that's good for the inside of a man." - Winston Churchill
September generally brings cooler weather, memories of football games and school supplies, and a very short amount of time until holidays begin to roll around.
The temperature today was only in the 60s here. Thankfully, it is supposed to be warmer tomorrow. I'm just not ready for summer weather to be over. Where did the summer go? We didn't do a singer summer-y thing this year.

2 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

That's such a sweet picture. There's just something about a man with a cowboy hat on a horse...They look so peaceful, walking and talking.

Susan said...

I love that picture, too! And I'm not ready for fall either. Most of our August felt like fall. Don't get me wrong, I love fall here, but it's just too early!