Friday, September 7, 2007

3 Sherriff's Deputies

Three sherriff's deputies just left my house. They rang the doorbell while I was downstairs. I missed them at the front door, but then they banged on the back door. I opened it up, and the first deputy told me I would not believe this.

Apparently, a lady from UPS dropped a package at our front door today. She smelled something that she thought was a dead body. So they came out to look around. They came in and searched the house. I think she smelled some bug spray that M sprayed a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, they obviously didn't find anything.

They also talked to at least one of our neighbors who told them they hadn't seen us in a couple of weeks. I am not sure who they talked to, but we have definitely seen our next door neighbor because they put some UPS packages in the garage for us while we were out of town for Labor Day.

I do believe this is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. I still can't believe that even happened. How interesting...

3 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

Oh goodness...that sounds so WEIRD! I bet when they saw you, they thought, "No way could this cute, innocent chica be involved in anything like this." That is so strange...and scary all at the same time!

Susan said...

This is a great story!!! That's crazy? Did something really smell funny in your neighborhood? How weird!

Mindy said...

The only thing I can figure is that the smell was from bug spray that M sprayed several weeks ago. Maybe he sprayed a lot at our front door which does not have a lot of air circulation. Who knows.