Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Soft Water

We have really soft water where we live - softer than any water I have ever used as far as I know. We have now been here almost 8 months. Over that time period, I have been trying different shampoos and conditioners. I have not found any yet that work well with this water. They all make my hair too soft. And since my hair is too soft, it does not have much body and it is hard to style.

Do you have any suggestions? I have tried everything from organic shampoos at Whole Foods to Pantene. I think I have already asked my hair dresser. She didn't have any ideas for me.

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

Unfortunately, I can't help you with the kind of shampoo, but I always used a lot less when we had softer water. Maybe you could try putting a product in after washing it to make it easier to style...but you know me...this is like getting advice on growing pumpkins from a pumpkin pie baker!! :)