Saturday, September 22, 2007

Very Excited!!



Last night I decided that I needed to try on some old clothes to see what will fit now that I have lost 19 pounds. I cannot remember the last time I was at this weight so I was excited to see what clothes have now made it back into my wardrobe.


I am able to fit into this red dress that I wore in Scotland for M's sister's wedding. (Doesn't M look great in his kilt? I have such great memories of this time. What a neat opportunity to go to Scotland for the wedding.) I have only worn the dress one time, and it was at the end of May in 2004. The dress is a little snug, but I will definitely be able to wear it soon. We are going to have to get all gussied up and go on a date when I can wear it. That is something to look forward to. After the motivation I have had recently (including being able to fit into this dress), I know that I can reach my goal by December 31. The holidays will be challenging, but I am up for a good challenge (at least today I am).

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

Woo-Hoo! Fitting into old clothes is definitely motivation. Congratulations! I know you'll make it...you've been very disciplined, and it looks as if eating healthy has become a habit for you. You are definitely going to be skinny Mindy soon!! I think your face is even skinnier now than it was in this picture...at least it appeared that way when y'all were here in July. :) I miss you soooooooo much. I wish you lived here. :(