Sunday, September 30, 2007

Anyone use a crock pot?

I keep telling M that I am going to start using our crock pot so that dinner can be ready when we get home from work. However, I haven't started using it yet. Do you use your crock pot? Do you have any good recipes? I have a bunch of recipes...I just haven't used any of them yet. Maybe this will be the week I start using it. It sure seems like the fall and winter would be good times to use it. That way we can have something warm to eat when we come in from the cold.

It hasn't gotten cold yet, but I know it is coming soon. It has been in the high 40s and 50s at night, but the days have still been in the 70s and 80s. I really like this time of year...although I really like all the seasons. The cooler weather makes me want to wear sweaters, sip hot chocolate, and go to a high school football game. We don't know anyone in high school around here, but we may have to go to a football game just so I can satisfy that desire. Doesn't that sound like fun?

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

I find it hilarious that you want to go to a high school football game. I've been to a couple since graduating (LONG TIME AGO) but didn't enjoy it like I did when I was in high school and knew the players.

Unfortunately, I don't know have any good crockpot recipes. I'll have to see about that. I don't own a crockpot, so I haven't looked into any, but that's a good idea with both of you working.

I agree with you about the hot chocolate...I'd like to sip some myself!