Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bender Ball

Don't laugh at me...

Several weeks ago, M and I saw a sort of infomercial for the Bender Ball. It is used to do abdominal exercises. I am a sucker for a gimick (I don't think I spelled that right - and this is not an invitation to try to sell me something) so I ordered it. It was only $20. I am SO out of shape and have no abdominal muscles so I figured I couldn't be any worse off than I was at that moment.

I am really impressed with this Bender Ball. I have only used it a handful of times, but I definitely think I am working my abs like I'm supposed to. I was always one of those that ended up having a sore neck from doing crunches...obviously I was straining my neck instead of tightening my abs. Anyway, I would say it was definitely worth my $20. Go Bender Ball!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I just looked this up, thinking it would probably be too big for a NYC apartment, but it looks small...I may have to get one!

I just noticed your weight loss keeps going up and up....that's awesome!!!

Mindy said...

It's tiny. It is about the size of a cantaloupe. And it deflates so I think it would be good for traveling also.

I have been working really hard on the weight loss. It certainly hasn't been quick, but I am pleased with my progress. At some point, I will have to post "before" and "after" pictures.

Bellawhoop said...

You crack me up! :) Congratulations on 19 pounds. :) That's AWESOME! Keep on trucking...it sounds like you're on track with your bender ball. Go Mindy!!