Friday, August 3, 2007

Brand New Blog

So I started a blog about a year ago, I think. It became a conversation between a friend and me. I thought it might be fun to create a blog that I could share with all my friends and family to let everyone know what is going on with Matthew and me.

mmmellowyellow - you may wonder what this means. Well, I wanted to pick mellowyellow because I am quite mellow (both a crown and a curse) and my favorite color is yellow. Mellowyellow was taken so I added "mm" to the beginning for my initials. I think it's quite fitting!

I hope experience life to its fullest as "take it all in."

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

I laughed at first when you sent me your website name because I couldn't figure out your 3 "m"s, but it's so cute! I love your explanation. :)