Monday, August 20, 2007

Soaking up the Sun

We went to a water park with some friends this weekend. We were there the entire time it was open from 10 to 6. I don't remember the last time I went to a water park and I really don't remember going down any water slides so maybe I've never been before. I had a lot of fun! It was crowded in the afternoon and there were lines all over the place. It was really fun though. I thought it was funny that they called the slides "rides." My favorite "ride" consisted of sitting on an innertube with M, going into a dark bowl, and going down like you were in a toilet bowl. It was dark so you didn't know where you were going or what was happening. In fact, I went on two or three rides that were very similar. I think I laughed the whole time. We will definitely have to go back next summer. M didn't think the rides were exhilirating enough, but they were just right for me. I can't believe we were there 8 hours. M is a bit sunburned today, but since I am Little Miss 30 SPF I am not hurting today (he is Mr 4 SPF - what does 4 even do for you? He's got that good skin that actually turns tan rather than paste-y white.).

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

Sounds like tons of fun. :) I'm glad you got to enjoy your hot and sunny weekend.