Monday, August 13, 2007

Company Picnic


We went to M's company picnic on Saturday for a bit. There were a lot of games and slides for the kiddos to play on but not much for adults. We had a good time visiting with folks though so that was fun. It was a beautiful, yet warm (close to 100) day. Then we came home and M mowed the lawn while I pulled weeds. I must say that I have enjoyed pulling weeds the two times I have done so at the house. I don't really enjoy pulling the weeds, but it is fun to have a house with a yard.


Here's a picture of us at the picnic. We don't seem to take many pictures of us anymore so I've decided to start taking the camera when we do fun stuff. That way we can look back and see what we looked like. Plus, I just really like pictures of us!

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

Yay! You're wearing your cap. :) You look so cute and your face is looking very slender. You go girl!!

Skinny Minny is your new name. :)