Monday, August 6, 2007

Vacation in Seattle









We took a vacation to Seattle, WA in July to visit our friends Nathan and Melinda. Melinda and I had a ball doing the touristy stuff around Seattle (went to Snoqualmie Falls; went downtown to the Flight Museum, Air Park, Pacific Science Center, saw the painted pigs downtown, and went to a Mariners game; went to Victoria and Butchart Gardens on Vancouver Island; drove to Deception Pass and Whidbey Island) while the guys hiked the Pacific Crest Trail. Here are some of my favorite pictures.

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

I also just adore those pictures. :) That time was so special and precious and I'm so glad God ordained that time for us. I felt like we really developed a deeper friendship and I really enjoyed just being together. Thanks so much for visiting; I can't wait for the next time we get together!